Virtual Events: An Interactive Online Experience
The digital 5th IPF Summit will be held on an online, virtual conference platform that delivers both the high-quality delivery of presentations and interactive networking experience that our community has come to expect from the physical event.
With an audience exclusively working on IPF or anti-fibrotic drug development, and a platform that provides multiple types of networking opportunity you will meet and engage with everyone else in attendance 1-to-1 and/or in group discussions to gain value beyond the presentations alone.
Accessing the platform is simple, you’ll be provided with a unique link in the run up to the event that will take you directly to the online event space where you’ll follow a few simple steps to set up your delegate profile and get started.
Here are some of the platform’s key features and functionalities that will help us to deliver a unique virtual event experience:
Seamless Content Sharing
The “stage area” is where plenary presentations will take place. Here, you will be able to live stream each speaker’s presentation in real-time with the opportunity to participate in audience Q&A’s, polls and more.
Hear the latest insights on:
- IPF in a world with COVID-19
- Advancing the Next Generation of Disease Modifying Candidates
- More Meaningful Validation Through Sophisticated Culture Systems and,
- Applying Understandings of Genetic Architecture & Genome-wide Association Studies’ Outcomes to Drug Development
The “sessions” area is where presentations in the Preclinical & Early Translational Track, and the “Late Translational & Clinical Track” will both take place and where the Discussion Day and roundtable discussions will all happen.
There are multiple networking opportunities and functions throughout the digital IPF Summit platform. Whether it’s networking during scheduled, built in networking times such as speed networking and other networking breaks, or as “corridor conversations” at any point whilst you are on the platform and the conference is running.
- The chatroom feature allows you to participate in public conversations with the rest of the Summit’s participants in real time, so you can ask questions, connect with peers, or share your thoughts with the community.
- Scroll through the other attendees and invite participants to 1-2-1 video calls or network privately over chat You can share screens and even add individuals to your contacts list to collaborate with further after the event
- Break the ice with speed networking and be randomly connected with another attendee for 3-minute sessions before you move onto the next contact. Make those crucial face-to-face connections with as many people as possible from the start so you can maximize the rest of the networking opportunities to follow up with those of interest during the rest of the Summit.
Digital Offering for Sponsors
Increased Brand Exposure: Showcase your expertise and services to the highly selective and engaged audience you come to expect from the IPF Summit with branding throughout the platform and a dedicated digital marketing campaign
Virtual Booth: Present your products in one easily accessible place where attendees can meet your company representatives and go straight to your website
Engage with the Industry: Network seamlessly across multiple opportunities with senior decision makers working in the space who need your solutions and services to streamline their IPF drug development