Welcome to the 4th Annual IPF Summit
Even though we cannot meet in person, the IPF community’s need to network, discuss , and share education resources is still there, and crucial to keep drug development thriving.
The IPF Summit is newly pivoted to support the re-gathering of the community digitally and allows you to layout priorities, changes, and challenges that we now face in a world with COVID-19. Share data with your peers and get first-hand knowledge on how the latest scientific discoveries could be applied to your work while getting innovative foresight to close the IPF translational gap and overcome poor clinical attrition!
Our new, virtual platform will allow you to access high-quality content and networking opportunities live and direct from your home.
- Tune in to live presentations from industry & academia leaders, participate in live Q&As, and receive content post-event, on-demand
- Engage in coordinated networking sessions, including organized speed networking and exclusive round table discussions to meet other attendees 121 or in groups based on your interests
- Attend public and private chatrooms including video calling for 121, private, off the cuff conversations and “corridor chats”
- Save each session to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss your key presentations rather than getting distracted by your outlook calendar (we’ve all been there)!
- Set up a personalized profile to engage with speakers, attendees, and partners that have the same line of work and area of expertise as you
We will be using Hopin, an online events platform, to deliver this event digitally.
All registered attendees will be contacted by the team before the event to help you navigate the platform and make the most of the virtual features available. Click below to take a closer look at the platform and see what you can expect on the day.